Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time for an update?

Okay, okay! I know and I am sorry its been a whole month. and its been an eventful month at that. Danny and Erin got married! Rachel and her family has been here visiting, we went to the zoo. And I totalled my car(yes it is the third car I have totalled, I don't want to hear it!) We were all fine in that by the way, Tyler still talks about the broken trees, and broken car, and her owies,(which were 2 little specks of blood, from the broken glass.) It is a miracle we weren't hurt worse though, it was pouring rain and I just hit a big ol' puddle of water and hydroplaned, spun around and smashed through a couple of trees.
Anyhow, until next time here are a couple of pictures until I say hello again! This is the best family picture we could get at the wedding. No smile from Hadlee but it'll do!!!


This completely speaks for itself!!! Tyler got a little grumpy when she felt forced to get in a family photo. I love this picture its so funny to me!!
Hadlee dissapointed us all a little, when she wasn't walking by the wedding and she was given plenty of notice! Hadlee is trying to crawl in her dress, which didn't work so well, and frustrated her terribly and made her mad!! after a few hours i got smart and tyed her whole dress up around her waist. Hadlee is a closet walker, she will walk all the way across the room if she thinks no one is watching!




Tyler and Aleah, They will be the best of friends some day but they aren't quite there yet! This is a good start though!!



The Zoo!! Tyler enjoyed her first day at the zoo, Scott and Teisha and there two kids came, and of course Rachel and her clan, and of course Grandma! we have done lots of fun things with everyone since Rachel has been visiting! We will miss her and her family.

6 comments:

Beckey said...

I can't believe how much your girls look alike now. When Hadlee was born I didn't think they looked anything alike and now they look like twins. Glad nobody got hurt in the accident!
-Beckey

McKenzie Ann said...

Wow...Tyler is getting so big. Your kids are so freaking adorable. It looks like they had fun at the zoo. And...I didn't know that you had been in three wrecks...that is really funny. Well, you know what I mean. Haha.

Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

Hey I didn't know that you crashed another car. Adam said if it was me he wouldn't let me drive any more...Your girls have gotten to big..they are so dang cute. We are coming to Utah on the 6th of sept. and will be there for 3 weeks we should meet up. It was nice to see your faces. Ash

McKenzie Ann said...

I am thinking that it is time for another update!

Ashlee said...

Hey Laura I think that it is time for a nother update! Its been a while. Make Scott watch the girls on a sunday after noon and post another update. Hey I am here in Utah for the next 2 weeks if you would like to get together let me know.