Sunday, April 29, 2007

BATHTIME BUDDIES!!!


Bath time in our house is the most craziest and chaotic time ever. Generally Scott doesn't get home until after bedtime, so its up to me. I try to alternate the children so i can be drying and dressing one while the other is playing, however Hadlee this time around was not interested in waiting so she climbed in head first fully clothed, after i took the pictures, I remembered we had a picture of Tyler doing the same thing with Hadlee when she was first born! The funny thing is they fight on getting in together but once they are in together they fight. (Tyler likes to lay down and Hadlee gets in the way!)
I'm sorry i don't post more but, our only computer is Scotts laptop, which he takes to work everyday, and i don't always feel like posting stuff at 9:30 at night. I will try to at least do it on the weekends though!

Hadlees crazy hair after the bath!!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Jaysa say's the same thing. She always wants Karra to get in first. Karra splashes and Jaysa cant have water in her eyes enless she is at the pool. So I know the feeling. Thats funny though