Sunday, April 1, 2007


Hadlees' 1st Birthday

Hadlee turned 1 yesterday on March 31. She had a fun day with lots of family and presents and sugar. Tyler didn't quite understand the concept of "Hadlees Birthday" and "Hadlees Presents", which of course led to some very dramatic tantrums. But in the end it was great. Tyler helped me make the cupcakes, which led to Scott making a quick trip to Wal-Mart after she poured the whole bottle of oil into the batter. But it looks like she enjoyed the final result. I was very happy that Hadlee enjoyed her cupcake, at Tylers 1st birthday, she just looked at everyone and wouldn't even touch her cake with a finger.

2 comments:

Scott said...

That was weird... It posted me using an old login I had. anywho, bye

Beckey said...

Happy Birthday Hadlee! Laura, I almost forgot she was born last year on Brooklyn's birthday! These blogs are great...I'm so glad you have one too! Love, Beckey