Sunday, September 16, 2007

We are alive!!

okay i am sorry, lets see my excuses this time around is still the traveling laptop, but now also our only camera is struggling, it still takes pictures but the lens is stuck in the out position and doesn't zoom in/out anymore its just broken so its just a pain to use it. Plus i have never been really good about takin pictures, sadly enough for my girls. BUT.......my parents are going to New Zealand, for 15 months and in a promise to my mom..and dad, i will do much better with posting pictures and all about what we are doing. they leave OCT 1 so stay tuned because starting then you all might see a lot more of us. ( I dont expect many people even look at this blog anymore..but if you do leave a comment so i know someone out there is even looking)

12 comments:

Jana said...

Word to the Big Bird! We just discovered your blog...and you have a link to us and didn't even tell us!!! Your family is so cute!

Beckey said...

Hi Laura, I do still look, most of the time I am disappointed, but I was very excited to see an update! Keep them coming, I miss you! Write me and tell me what 's going on with your house and all that stuff that was going on when I was leaving Utah! Fill me in!

Love, Beckey

Ashlee said...

Hey I am glad that you are a live...i wonder sometimes:) Don't worry I will still check in from time to time to see if by chance you post something. Just like today! and I know the feeling about cameras. Ours is dead. so I have been useing other peoples and its just not the same. So good luck.

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Laura,
This is Chantel and Adam Shepherd! We are in NY for dental school, and I found you link from Beckey's page and my sister in law (Amy Lamjav) is friends with Erin your sister in law! Crazy!?
Your girls are super cute!
Fun to see you all!
Chantel

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Laura,
This is Chantel and Adam Shepherd! We are in NY for dental school, and I found you link from Beckey's page and my sister in law (Amy Lamjav) is friends with Erin your sister in law! Crazy!?
Your girls are super cute!
Fun to see you all!
Chantel

Ashlee said...

Hey get with it. Its about time you post again. its almost been a month, and thats about right. Can't wait to see some new pics.

Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beckey said...

I thought we were going to see a lot more of you after the 1st....hmmm...haven't seen ya yet!

Love, Beckey

Kiwa Nana or Papa said...

Hey Laura; Are you happy in our house. I would love to hear from you. You can use our camera in the middle closet. I left it for you with new rechargeable batteries. We miss you tonzz. gday, love you, mom and dad

Rachel said...

of course we look!

McKenzie Ann said...

Still looking!!! Haha

Ashlee said...

I sure hope that after Halloween you will post some pictures. And you know if you take a lot of them you can make a slide show. They are easy. just go to rockyou.com and make one. Good luck.