Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving..yummy yum yum

sorry no pictures for this event. I took the camera, put just never pulled it out. I didn't think to cause the other 50 people there all had cameras going like crazy! (I am sorry mom and dad! But im sure and i hope that one of your siblings will send you some pics!) We went to my moms side for thanksgiving, which is always quite an event with 12 siblings all who are married with lots o kids it can usually get pretty crazy, but this year they had it in a cultural hall in a church which was awesome! lots of room, a nursery to keep the kids out of our way, and of course lots of food!
I have a confession to make..i dont like blogging! WAIT hold on, before you shoot me like a turkey..i LOVE reading everyone elses blogs, just not creating mine. so i am sorry. i'm workin' on it.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I know you may not like blogging but we like to read yours as much as you like to read ours. So keep it up. If you would just do one at least once a week it wouldn't be so bad. Then you wouldn't feel like it takes for ever.

McKenzie Ann said...

Laura, I feel exactly the same way.