Saturday, December 1, 2007

YEAH!! Finally snow!!


We finally got some snow! and lots of it, it started raining friday night about 9:00. and by morning we had 6 inches of heavy thick snow!! It continued to snow until about noon! Luckily i had bought the needed snow gear the day before and we were prepared. this picture (above) is looking out from my parents backyard deck, i'm sure they love to see this!!


I've fallen again!!,HELP!!


the girls makin snow angels! first ever!


Climbing the snow mountain!!

We were all so excited to play in the snow, Tyler had tons of fun, Hadlee tried but couldn't move very well she ended up on her face alot.!




2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am so not ready to come to the snow. It has been so nice here. Like low 70's mid 60's. The kids can still go outside and play on the grass. It is so nice. But we will be there in a couple of weeks. Hope to see you sometime.

McKenzie Ann said...

Finally is the right word. I have been waiting for ever it seems. I need to go snowboarding badly. I have been anxious to go snowboarding since like March (the last time I went)! Haha. Well, your girls are so cute. It looks like they had tons of fun.